The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, creative, dynamic, and result oriented individual who welcomes the challenges of Software Implementation and meets Customer requirements. You will act as a bridge between our Customers and Product Development in meeting the Product Goal and Customer expectations.
- Management skills to manage one or more large, complex programs/projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaborator – willingness to share ideas, documentation and leading practices.
- Strong teamwork skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Leader in the use of IT methodologies, processes and standards for financial and product management
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options. How they can be used in different scenarios.
- Demonstrate balance between technology and business to be able to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of stakeholders effectively
- Knowledge on Product management frameworks and governance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Maths/Science/IT/ Computer Science or equivalent experience in Software Development and/or Implementation at Customer site
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be willing to travel as needed
Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. For all of our positions, we would prefer to have the local candidates residing in Coimbatore surrounding areas.
Please send in your Profile/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further processing.